ESSENTIAL OILS MOSquito repellent
The Information We Collect
We collect information directly from individuals, from third-parties and automatically through the Oioils Website.
Account and Profile Information: When you submit a form on the Oioils Website, we collect your name, contact information (including your telephone number), and other information you provide, such as topics that you know about or find interesting.
Your Content: We collect and store the information that you submit on the Oioils Website. Your information is not publicly viewable on the Oioils Website, and will not be indexed by search engines nor republished elsewhere on the Internet.
Communications. Your contact information will be used to communicate with you (via e-mail, phone, text message, through the Oioils Website or otherwise). When you communicate with us (via email, phone, text message, through the Oioils Website or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication. By disclosing your contact information to Oioils, you consent to our use of your contact information to communicate with you.
Engagement. We collect browsing information – such as IP address and location, date and time stamp, user agent, Oioils cookie ID (if applicable), URL, unique advertising or content identifiers (if applicable) and time zone, and other information about user activities on the Oioils Website.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell your personal data– such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes.
Oioils uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
· Provide our Services. To provide you the services we offer on the Oioils Website communicate with you about your use of the Oioils Website respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
· Personalization. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you in the Oioils Website to suggest followers and content, offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Oioils Website.
· Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
· Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the Oioils Website to evaluate and improve the Oioils Website and to develop new products and services.
· Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We share information as set forth below, and where individuals have otherwise consented:
Service Providers. We may share your information with third party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as payment processors, hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers.
Business Transfers. We may disclose or transfer information, including personal information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
Legally Required. We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law.
Protection of Rights. We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of Oioils, its users, or others.
Your Information and Activity. Your information and certain associated activity information is not available to other users of the Oioils Website and cannot be viewed publicly. Your Content cannot be indexed by search engines.
Anonymized and Aggregated Data. We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual.
Cookies, Pixels and Tracking
· Cookies. These are small files with a unique identifier that are transferred to your browser through our websites. They allow us to remember users who are logged in, to understand how users navigate through and use the Oioils Website.
· Pixels, web beacons, clear GIFs. These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which we use to track the online movements of users of the Oioils Website. We also use these in our emails to let us know when they have been opened or forwarded, so we can gauge the effectiveness of our communications.
· Analytics Tools. We may use internal and third party analytics tools, including Google Analytics. The third party analytics companies we work with may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
Do-Not-Track Signals. Please note we do not change system behavior within the Oioils Website in response to browser requests not to be tracked. You may, however, disable certain tracking by third-parties.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. Oioils has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using the Oioils Website on a shared or unsecured device.
Access and Amend Your Information
You may update or correct your information at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emails, Text Messages and Communications. When you submit information on the Oioils Website, as part of the service, you will receive the Oioils newsletter containing content that we believe may match your interests. As permitted by law, you are also opting to receive other emails and text messages from us that may be of interest to you as a user of the Oioils Website. You can manage your email, text messages and notice preferences by clicking on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of all our emails or by emailing email@example.com, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative or legal notices from us. If you opt-out of receiving emails and text messages about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you transactional e-mails and text messages about any services you have requested or received from us.
Deleted or Deactivated Account. If you want to remove the information you have submitted, that we have stored and gathered regarding your usage of the Oioils Website, email firstname.lastname@example.org. One deleted, your information cannot be retrieved.
Transferring Your Data
Oioils is headquartered in the India, and has operations, entities and service providers in the India and throughout the world. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or access it in, jurisdictions (including the India) that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it, including through appropriate written data processing terms and/or data transfer agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 (or under the age of 14 for anyone living in Spain or South Korea or under the age of 18 for anyone living in India) or knowingly allow such persons to register. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the relevant age without parental consent, we take steps to delete that information.
Links to Other Websites
Your India Privacy Rights
If an individual in India deletes or deactivates their account, then their personal information will be deleted as per requirements under applicable law.
While transferring personal information collected from individuals in India, we will ensure that it is transferred to entities that offer at least the same levels of data protection as adhered to by us.
Oioils.Attn: Data Protection Officer
2nd Floor, 22 Akai Plaza, Dr Rajgopal RoadSanjaynagar, Bengaluru 560094, India